Committed to the Communities We Serve
Sleiman believes relationships are critical. Deals don’t exist without people so that’s who we invest in. With each new property in our portfolio, Sleiman brings jobs and economic vitality to the communities we serve. We have supported a wide range of civic and philanthropic causes over the years, and support our employees and retailers beyond the transaction. It’s just the way we do business.
Community Impact Highlights
- We believe that strong communities are the core of economic growth.
- Sleiman is a proud partner and sponsor of Beaches Habitat for Humanity, recent projects include: 3 homes in 2017, 3 homes in 2018, 3 homes in 2019, 2 homes in 2020.
- Sleiman Enterprises donates to several community organizations including Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, Tim Tebow Foundation, First Coast Crime Stoppers, Jacksonville Police Athletic League (PAL) and continues to work with community organizations in the markets we serve.
- Sleiman Enterprises was recognized as one of Jacksonville’s Best Places to Work by Jacksonville Business Journal. Our employees are our greatest asset.
- Sleiman Enterprises saved Faithbridge Church by donating $500,000.
- Sleiman Enterprises raised over $2,500 for Light the Night, an event benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- In 2020, Sleiman partnered with 12+ non-profit organizations, donated 100+ canned food items and 50+ toys to families in need and donated over $569,000.