We are monitoring Coronavirus known as COVID-19 very closely. As news of COVID-19 continues to change rapidly, it is our priority to stay informed and educate ourselves on the situation. We are committed to protecting our customers, tenants, vendors and shopping centers during this time of uncertainty. We are taking important steps to keep everyone safe and healthy at all our shopping centers and at our office. We advise anyone that is feeling sick, to please stay home.
The Sleiman office is closed to the public and our staff is working remotely.
For immediate assistance please call 904-731-8806 or email moc.namiels@ofni.
The CDC recommends:
People can help protect themselves from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick, to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others, you should:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We will stay informed and connected with the CDC, federal and local health authorities. For more information we recommend visiting the CDC’s website on COVID-19.
We wish you and your family health and safety during this unpredictable time.