About the job
The Property Administrator functions in conjunction with the Real Estate Managers to manage property and lease compliance matters and provides general administrative support to the Asset Management Department.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Performs a variety of tasks relating to property functions, department objectives, and administrative support:
- Responsible for the input and processing of all invoices through our paperless accounts payable program
- Collect and track tenant and vendor insurance certificates and maintains a follow-up system for expirations
- Collect and track tenant sales reports per lease terms and creates sales comparison spreadsheets
- Responsible for accounts receivable by monitoring and updating reports, corresponding with tenants, and sending delinquent letters when necessary
- Draft notices to tenants and vendors to enforce compliance with lease and contracts
- Assist with move-in and move-out functions such as letters, lock-changes, and inspections.
- Prepare vendor contracts for routine services and on a project basis
- Implement administrative processes to improve workflow and efficiency
- Print and compile monthly reports and distribute to Real Estate Managers
- Routinely correspond with tenants and vendors
- Assist Real Estate Managers with onsite functions such as property inspections, delivery of tenant correspondence, vendor coordination, and emergency response
- Filing, copying, mailing, shipping, and distribution of correspondence
- Performs other duties as assigned
Other Duties And Team Responsibilities
- Responsible for working on miscellaneous and ad hoc projects as designated by upper management and on an as needed basis.
- Responsible to function as a willing and able team player, within the structure of the Asset Management department as well as within the entire company, projecting a positive working relationship with all involved parties, and recognizing the role that Asset Management plays as an internal service provider for other Sleiman departments including Leasing, Accounting and Finance, Government and Development, and Legal
- Familiarization with the commercial real estate industry preferred
- Ability to comprehend and interpret leases and contracts
- Must be a proven professional: Trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education, Experience, Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university preferred
- Sleiman Enterprises is North Florida’s first family of real estate development and is one of Florida’s largest privately held real estate companies. The company develops and manages shopping centers throughout Florida and Southeast Georgia.
- The company provides tenants, landowners, lenders and other participants with expertise in development, design, construction, leasing and property management. In the process, we offer efficient, economically sound solutions for our customers.
Sleiman Enterprises is organized into five distinct functional areas: Development, Construction, Leasing, Property Management Support and Accounting. Over the years, Sleiman Enterprises has earned a track record for consistent, professional high-quality performance among a diverse base of customers and projects and boasts core competencies in all phases of life cycle shopping center development.
Founded in 1955 by Eli Sleiman, Sleiman Enterprises maintains its headquarters in Jacksonville and boasts a footprint that includes 5 million square feet of retail space.